Memories of even the brightest events fade with time, and sometimes are completely erased from our memory. Photography is the best way to preserve, and then refresh, even the oldest events. In the vastness of Instagram there is a Historyphotographed account , it publishes historical photos that open the door to the past for us.
There you can find pictures of celebrities and just everyday sketches that show how people lived a few decades ago. We offer you to plunge into the past and look at the unique photos of those times.
20 unique historical frames, which like a time machine will take you into the past
1. Unpacking Mona Lisa after World War II
2. Eiffel Tower during a snowfall, 1928
3. Freddie Mercury, named at birth Farrukh Bulsara, was born on September 5, 1946 on the island of Zanzibar
5. The launch of Apollo 11 July 16, 1969
6. Michael Jackson, 1984
7. Young Kurt Cobain
8. Sewing bike, 1939
10. Louis Armstrong plays for his wife in front of the Sphinx at the pyramids at Giza, 1961
11. Halloween, 1920
12. One of the latest photos taken on the Titanic
13. Albert Einstein in Fluffy Slippers, 1950s
15. Refueling motorized roller skates, Connecticut, 1961
16. Wives say goodbye to their loved ones in the Navy, 1963
17. Women on a motorcycle in the UK, 1930s
18. A man with a sheep on his back on the market in Istanbul, the 1930s
19. Construction of the first Ferris wheel for the Chicago World’s Fair.
20. Diane Keaton and Al Pacino
Source — Historyphotographed